AZ DIET STANDARD
2 MEALS REPLACED WITH COCKTAILS
can be applied for long-time use – until the desired results are achieved
AZ Standard Diet means replacing two meals of the day with AZ DIET cocktails. This is a low calorie, balanced protein, low carbohydrate and low fat diet. It aims at reaching the desirable weight while maintaining the mineral and vitamin balance, appropriate nutrition at cellular level and perfect mood throughout the whole period of dieting. The duration of the treatment is individual and can be estimated assuming average weekly weight loss of 2-5 kg. This stage of the diet aims at establishing right eating habits. Human body provided with all indispensable amino acids, sugars, vitamins and mineral components while maintaining calorie regime and regular meals, adopts to this nutrition program very well and does not protect itself against the loss of fat tissue (by reducing basic metabolism) which ensures achieving desired weight in relatively short time.
- after waking up drink a glass of boiled, warm water (stimulates gastric acid production and intestine peristaltics)
- After 10 min. – drink half a cup of juice from fermented vegetables (cucumber or sauerkraut) or eat a portion of it
- prepare energy drink: add 1 ampule of Algae Marine Elixir to a bottle of non-sparkling mineral water,
drink throughout the day. The elixir can also be dissolved in a smaller amount of water (e.g. half of a
glass) if you prefer.
preparing instructions: mix 6 flat measures of the powder or one sachet with water or another liquid
(max. 45°C) such as low fat (0%) milk or yogurt. Lunch cocktails can be also dissolved in
vegetable or low fat meat bullion (preferably salt-free). Mix vigorously in a small amount of liquid to
obtain homogeneous mixture and then add gradually the rest of the liquid or use a small mixer.
- VEGETABLE JUICE – half a cup of freshly prepared juice (carrot, beet, white cabbage etc)
- COFFEE or TEA no sugar (optionally with a sweetener).
- ALGAE MARINE CAPSULES – capsules with micronized algae. A diet supplement (cellular nutrition, metabolism regulation and the toxins elimination). The capsules help reduce appetite in a natural way.
Usage: follow 1 capsule with a glass of water
- RAW and COOKED VEGETABLES (salads) from the ALLOWED LIST in quantities that will give you a feeling of satiation, coated with lemon juice, apple or balsamic vinegar, and garnished with fresh herbs (dill, parsley, chives)
- BOILED or GRILLED FISH or LEGUMINOUS VEGETABLES or WHITE MEAT (meat may be replaced with 1 or 2 eggs)
- VEGETABLE JUICE – half a cup of freshly prepared juice as above
- COFFEE or TEA as above
- ALGAE MARINE CAPSULES – 1 capsule with micronized algae. Usage as above.
- COCKTAIL as for breakfast
- a small plate of LETTUCE WITH TOMATO or COOKED, WARM VEGETABLES (e.g. cauliflower, broccoli, squash etc.) with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and fresh herbs as above.
- Throughout the day drink mineral or boiled, warm water (at least 2.5 l/day).
- Algae Marine Capsules – during the day take 2 capsules as above, or if the sensation of hunger is the most burdensome in the evening – take two capsules in the late afternoon instead.
- After completing the STANDARD AZ DIET switch to the STABILIZING PROGRAM.
THE LIST OF PRODUCTS:
NOT ALLOWED DURING THE DIET
- sweets, bakery products (any kind)
- cereals, honey, preserves, jams
- any sweet drinks
- alcohol and snacks (nuts, chips, etc).
- pasta, cereal, rice, potatoes.
- fat dairy products (milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, cream, butter).
- cold meats, pates, fat meet, fat fish.
- any sauces, dressings of oil and eggs with sugar added (including mayonnaise and ketchup).
- Fats and oils
- vegetables rich in protein and fats (ex. various types of beans and peas) and containing a lot of fat (ex. olives, corn) as well as fruits containing a lot of sugar (bananas, pears, candied fruits or canned fruits)
ALLOWED DURING THE DIET
- Lean dairy products: milk, yogurt, 0% fat, soy milk, cottage cheese
- meat: cooked ham (poultry), eggs, surimi sticks, seafood, low fat fish, white meat (no skin)
- vegetables: carrot, parsley, celery, beet, turnip, radish, horseradish, tomatoes, paprika, onion, garlic, leek, lettuce, green parsley, kale, cuckooflower, dill, white cabbage, red cabbage, pickled cabbage, cauliflower, kohlrabi, pumpkin, squash, zucchini, pickles, asparagus, spinach, aubergine, mushrooms.
- fruit – limited to 1 portion per day (the size of one medium apple): kiwi, watermelon, grapefruit, lemons, apples, fresh pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
Once the diet is completed, switch to the AZ Stabilizing Program